- Four bedroom detached property
- En-suite and dressing room to the master bedroom
- Sought after location
- Potential for expansion
- Gardens to the side and rear
- Single garage
- Walking distance of amenities of hipperholme
- Epc - d
- Close to excellent schools, including hipperholme grammar
- Viewings are recommended
Entrance Hallway 4.57m (15'0') x 4.37m (14'4')
This commanding entrance has a composite external door and a staircase to the first floor accommodation. With a useful cloaks cupboard and an alarm panel.
Living Room 5.56m (18'3') x 3.89m (12'9')
This large lounge has internal bi-fold doors to the dining room. There is a mezzanine above and a large feature window to the front aspect. Also featuring a living flame gas fire, complete with a marble hearth and surround. With a spotlight ceiling that extends to the dining room and a window to the side aspect. The head height here allows the opportunity for expansion to the first floor accommodation, given the relevant permission is obtained.
Dining Room 0.33m (1'1') x 3.81m (12'6')
The large dining room has the option to be open plan with the living room, with wooden bi-fold doors separating the two rooms. The dining room benefits from two windows to the rear garden and a PVCu stable door to the side access.
Kitchen Diner 5.36m (17'7') x 3.05m (10'0')
This good-sized kitchen has ample space for a dining area. Featuring white wall and base units, corian work surfaces, a spotlight ceiling, chrome sockets and USB points, a window to the front aspect and patio doors to the side garden. The kitchen features integral 'Bauknecht' appliances, including: a fridge freezer, a dishwasher, an electric hob, a dual oven / grill.
Bedroom Four / Playroom 3.84m (12'7') x 2.36m (7'9')
The ground floor bedroom offers space for a double bed and with a window to the front aspect. There is a useful storage cupboard.
Bathroom 2.46m (8'1') x 2.44m (8'0')
This white bathroom suite comprises: a WC, a hand basin with a vanity unit and a bath with center taps. Featuring half tiled walls, a spotlight ceiling and a window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 2.69m (8'10') x 1.35m (4'5')
A useful utility area with space and plumbing for free-standing appliances. With an inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback and a PVCu stable door to the rear garden. With an original pulley for airing clothes.
A large galleried landing, with a window overlooking the garden to the rear aspect. With a beamed ceiling, spotlights, an open arch to the mezzanine and access to the master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 5.56m (18'3') x 5.33m (17'6')
This luxurious double bedroom has two windows and two velux windows, with a PVCu door to the side balcony. With spotlights and beams to the ceiling and access to the dressing room and en-suite.
Dressing Room 2.39m (7'10') x 2.29m (7'6')
A good-sized dressing room with a beamed ceiling and a velux window to the rear.
En-suite 2.72m (8'11') x 2.13m (7'0')
With tiled flooring and tiling to two walls, the en-suite has a walk in shower cubicle, a WC and a hand basin. Featuring a velux window to the rear aspect.
Mezzanine 5.56m (18'3') x 3.89m (12'9')
This useful space is a large feature of the property, overlooking the living area and with the potential for an extended first floor. There is lots of space for a study area, with access to the two other bedrooms.
Bedroom Two 3.28m (10'9') x 3.25m (10'8')
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shelving to one wall. With a velux window to the rear elevation and a beamed ceiling.
Bedroom Three 3.25m (10'8') x 2.13m (7'0')
Similar to the second bedroom, this bedroom has a velux window to the rear and a beamed ceiling.
This property is situated in a private location, on Bramley Lane. The property enjoys pleasant views of the gardens in front, not included with the property. To the side of the property there is a single garage and a lawn. To the rear of the property there are further gardens, private and enclosed.
Entrance to the private road.
By appointment only.
Any offers will need to be financially qualified before a sale can progress. We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
From Brighouse town centre, take Halifax Road / A643 and continue onto Brighouse Rd/A644. Continue to follow A644 through Hipperholme traffic lights and then turn right Turn right onto Bramley Ln. The destination will be on the left. 78b Bramley Lane, HX3 8NW.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004783Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.