- Two bedroom double fronted end character cottage
- Popular semi-rural location
- Lounge, fitted kitchen, shower room
- Sitting room with stairs to first floor
- On the first floor are the two bedrooms and bathroom
- Backing on to the canal towpath
- No upward chain
- Epc rating: e
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
Quarry tiled flooring, storage cupboard housing the electric meter, access into the:-
Lounge 16' 0' x 14' 4' (4.87m x 4.38m) max
Window to the front, tiled fire place with fitted gas fire, exposed beams, single radiator, access into the:-
Fitted Kitchen 13' 11' x 6' 2' (4.25m x 1.87m)
Fitted with matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink, built in electric oven with gas hob, Velux window, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, double radiator and window to the side
Fitted with a disabled shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted combination boiler, single radiator and single glazed window to the rear
Sitting Room 16' 5' x 12' 4' (5.01m x 3.77m) max
A good sized second room with windows to the front with feature window, stone fireplace with living flame electric fire, radiator, staircase access to the first floor with useful understairs storage cupboard
Gives access to the bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 18' 2' x 12' 5' (5.53m x 3.79m)
A good sized double room with windows to the front and rear elevations, providing natural light, exposed beam, double radiator and far reaching views
Bedroom Two 13' 1' x 13' 1' (3.98m x 3.98m)
Another good sized room with window to the side, built in wardrobe and double radiator
Bathroom 8' 2' x 8' 1' (2.48m x 2.46m)
Furnished with a three piece coloured suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double radiator, electric heated towel rail and window to the side
Paveline frontage, attached stone built out house providing storage space,
(this is shared by the neighbours for bins etc )side access leads onto the Canal towpath
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge passing through Mytholmroyd and upon entering Brearley take your right turn and proceed down the road over the bridge where the property will be found on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1005005Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.