- Four double bedrooms
- Wrap around extension
- Fitted wardrobes to each bedroom
- Close to excellent schools
- Popular location
- Double detached garage & large driveway
- Alarm system
- Epc - c
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Large garden to three sides
Entrance Hallway 5.21m (17'1') x 0.97m (3'2')
Providing access to the ground floor accommodation and benefiting from an understairs storage cupboard.
WC 1.93m (6'4') x 0.79m (2'7')
Comprising: WC, a hand basin with tiled splashback and a chrome heated towel rail.
Utility 2.49m (8'2') x 2.18m (7'2')
A useful utility room which comprises: base units with a granite effect work surface, a stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashback and space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. There is also a window to the side aspect and an external side door. The utility room also houses the Baxi combi boiler.
Office 2.29m (7'6') x 3.25m (10'8')
With a window to the front aspect.
Multi-Purpose Room 3.66m (12'0') x 3.15m (10'4')
The current owners are using this room as a fifth bedroom. Window to the side aspect.
Kitchen Diner 8.05m (26'5') x 3.00m (9'10')
A large modern fitted kitchen diner with matching cream wall and base units, granite work surfaces, glass splashbacks and wooden flooring. The kitchen comprises: a Schock sink with a Quooker tap, waste disposal and drainer, integrated CDA appliances including: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, double electric oven with a three piece induction hob and extractor hood. With a wine rack, a TV point, a breakfast bar, space for a dining table and a window to the rear aspect.
Living Room 6.93m (22'9') x 5.16m (16'11')
A spacious living room which benefits from a Kinder log effect gas fire, a TV point and two large windows to the front aspect.
Orangery 6.93m (22'9') x 3.17m (10'5')
With laminate flooring, a TV point, four windows to the rear aspect and two further velux windows to the rear. The orangery has French doors which lead out into the rear garden.
Landing 3.02m (9'11') x 0.89m (2'11')
Providing access to the first floor accommodation and loft hatch.
Master Bedroom 3.66m (12'0') x 4.90m (16'1')
A large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a TV point and a window to the front elevation.
En-Suite 2.08m (6'10') x 2.79m (9'2')
Comprising: WC and hand basin built into a vanity storage unit, a glass walk in shower cubicle and a chrome heated towel rail. With a useful storage cupboard, recessed lighting and a frosted window to the front elevation
Bedroom Two 3.94m (12'11') x 2.79m (9'2')
A second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 3.91m (12'10') x 2.79m (9'2')
A third double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 3.20m (10'6') x 3.63m (11'11')
A fourth double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a window to the front elevation.
Bathroom 2.21m (7'3') x 2.87m (9'5')
The partially tiled house bathroom comprises: a WC, a hand basin, a walk in glass shower cubicle, a bath and a chrome heated towel rail. With recessed lighting and a frosted window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property further benefits from a large driveway, a double detached garage and lawns to three sides. To the rear there is a stone paved patio and a large lawn, which is accessible via a gate from the front of the property.
Strictly by appointment only.
We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Directions from Brighouse Town Centre -
Take Commercial St and Lawson Rd to Huddersfield Rd/A641
Head east on Commercial St towards Briggate
Turn right onto Lawson Rd
Turn left to stay on Lawson Rd
Use the right lane to turn left onto Huddersfield Rd/A641
Turn right onto Clifton Rd/A643/A644
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Clifton Rd/A643
Continue to follow A643
Turn right onto Towngate
Turn left onto Blakelaw Dr
Turn right to stay on Blakelaw Dr and your destination will be on the right.
'The Cuillins' 4a Blakelaw Drive, Clifton, Brighouse, HD6 4LP.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Reference: PDP1004591Property Data powered by StandOut Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.